A paleo friend once included me in one of his emails to friends and colleagues trying to explain what the paleo diet is and convert them to the paleo side. And it was an email chock full of links, quotes and references..
This article ain't none of that. This is just a quick short explanation you can shoot to your non-paleo family members, friends, colleagues, acquaintances if they ever wonder what paleo in the same manner people wonder how the weather is in Phuket at this time of the year.
What the heck is Pe.. Pu.. Paleo?
Cornerstones of the Paleo lifestyle:
1. Get your proteins from fish and grass-fed meat
2. Eat vegetables
3. Cook with healthy fats e.g. coconut oil, EVOO
4. Stay clear of grains, gluten, processed sugars
5. Avoid processed dairy and legumes
6. Get moving, lift heavy stuff, play
7. Reduce stress and get decent sleep