Pregnancy can have a big influence on how other people perceive you and how you perceive yourself. Sometimes you are a vulnerable wonder-bump with a tears trigger and on other days you are a content avatar of mother nature. Coming to grips with this new identity of motherhood, my changing body and life had also an effect on my job and this blog. People in my life have been mostly kind, understanding and accommodating, a the husband has been awesome so far which are all contributing factors that my pregnancy has been a pleasant experience until now.
Still I'm also aware that a pregnancy is always under the state of constant change. While I'm still trying to take in all the new sensations and experiences I also have to make plans for the future. Yes, my life currently revolves around a limited bladder, the availability of clean accessible toilets and the extra space I'm taking up physically and mentally. Future-wise, I will have to occupy my little noggin with what to do after the baby has been born. There is a lot of stuff to read up on and still a lot of stuff to do. Buying baby stuff, baby names, how to get back in shape, when to get back to work and which direction this website should take. It took me 26 weeks of pregnancy to get a sense of direction for this blog:
- De-cluttered the homepage which was really necessary - like changing bed sheets or cleaning windows. Now it's nice and fresh and ready to get comfy in
- Trying to make it more personal since there are so many more knowledgeable paleo blogs
- Focus a lot more on Hong Kong matters
- Offer more info for Hong Kong people and visitors
- More rants, stuff about parenthood and offspring, and generally more laughable stuff